Analyst Supply Chain
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As the Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and directing the enterprise's supply chain operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Forward and Reverse Logistics transactions. Including all tasks, processes, validations, reviews and error handling from receipt of EDI Purchase Order receipts, inventory transfer shipments and receipts, WIP completion, return receipts to and from all of TracFone's OEMs, Third Party Logistics Providers (3PLs) and Refurbish Facilities.
- Developing processes to streamline and improve operations.
- Directing and training trading partners on the proper operations and transactions to properly report on and track TracFone inventory.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with Order Management and Supply Chain experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or three or more years of Order Management/Supply Chain experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from senior management.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factory analysis.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Knowledge of Excel, Oracle, CRM.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better' qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.