Eaton’s Bussmann division is currently seeking a Inventory Analyst .
This position is located at our Ellisville, MO facility. No relocation assistance is being offered for this role.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $62250.03 - $91300.04 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
This position responsibilities will focus on maintaining inventory balances, accuracy and issues upon receipt, storage and shipment of finished goods using the WMS and SAP systems. The position will also take an active role in support of other Distribution Center activities such as continuous improvement projects focusing on productivity and inventory reduction. In doing so a leadership position is required in directing hourly employees in day-to-day work and/or project work, especially Material Handlers who perform most product counting and transfers.
• Manage $10 million of finished goods inventory
• Manage cycle counting program across a 2 shift operation
• Lead annual physical inventory
• Responsible for continuous improvement in the receipt, storage and picking of finished goods processes
• Create visibility to in-transit inventory to the DC from both interunit & external supply partners, translate proactively into advance planning w/ Op's DC team
• Own the strategy, optimizing, monitoring, & auditing of location accuracy
• Responsible for end-to-end inventory processes in the DC, working regularly with other manufacturing sites and external supply partners
• Own inventory accuracy related DC High-5 metrics through strategic proactive projects and root cause investigation
• Work closely w/ extended Bussmann Division SCM team to align DC inventory strategy and programs with logistics, procurement, planning, & quality
• Create standard work for Inventory Analyst role
• Provide backup support to the DC Operations team
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Two (2) years of Inventory Analyst or Inventory Control experience in a Distribution Center
• Two (2) years of distribution center or manufacturing experience
• No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Only candidates that reside within a 50-mile radius of Ellisville, MO.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Corporate Sponsorship
• ASCM certification or equivalent
• SAP and WMS experience
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Access
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.