Stock Clerk - INV
Purpose and Scope:
Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
- Receive, store, and issues equipment, material, supplies, merchandise, tools, etc., and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard/area.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
- Stores articles in bins, on the floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
- Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock.
- Requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
- Compiles records on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damaged stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
- May mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
- May distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
- May make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock.
- May determine methods of storage, identification and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
- May cut stock to size to fill orders as required.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must have a valid motor vehicle driver's license.
- Must have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Must be knowledgeable of material and supply procedures as required by the contract and/or delivery order.
- Must be able to follow requirements of MIL-STD 129 and DLA Manual or other directives as required.
- Minimum six (6) months of recent experience in general material and supply functions, either in the military service or in commercial applications.
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance