Inventory Control Supervisor - Warehouse
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an operational mind-set and are always looking for ways to reduce inventory and operating expenses and increase on-time delivery? Do you want to take that passion and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Distribution Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
We are approaching 30 million pieces sold annually with over 7,000 SKUs and we lead the way in making and moving our products with a system that directs each variable that goes into it!
What Will You Do?
You will coordinate warehouse inventory counting control practices to maintain transactional accuracy to assure compliance with standard operating procedure (SOP) and audit requirements. This position supports the internal supply chain functions and works to optimize inventory management. Prepare and analyze various inventory related reports to identify and resolve any inventory control issues. Accountable for ensuring high levels of warehouse inventory accuracy, to support the Company’s business objectives, as well as to contribute to the effective management of inventory related costs.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in Finance, Business, Supply Chain Logistics or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 2 years’ experience in Finance, Inventory Control, Logistics and/or Supply Chain, preferably in a retail or distribution center environment, Required
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) such as High Jump
- Experience with Document management systems
- Prior Supervisory/Management experience
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.