Manufacturing and Warehouse Associates - Hiring Now
Distribution Center / Manufacturing Team Member (Advance, NC)
Join a team that feels like family.
We are hiring Distribution Center and Manufacturing Team Members
Distribution Center and Manufacturing Team Members are on the front lines of ensuring Ashley Furniture’s spot as the largest furniture manufacturer in the world! Whether you’ll be loading and unloading product in our fast-paced warehouses or building furniture with the manufacturing team, at Ashley, you’ll benefit from competitive pay, affordable medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and great opportunities for career growth. We hire for Attitude and train for Skill!
Distribution Center Team Members start at $17.25/hour plus ($1.00) shift and ($1.50) weekend differentials.
Distribution Center Team Member Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 100 pounds and manipulate up to 250 pounds occasionally (think of lifting sofas throughout the day)
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Ability to operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner
- Ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to stand and move about on foot for the duration of your shift, often bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching at or above shoulder level
- Ability to accurately use basic math skills including measuring using English and Metric scales
Manufacturing Team Member Requirements:Ability to lift 50-100 poundsAbility to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communicationsAbility to operate machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating proceduresAbility to accurately record production information using a scanner, computer, or by handAbility to stand and move about on foot for the duration of your shift, often bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching at or above shoulder levelAbility to accurately use basic math skills
Apply now online or in person at 333 Ashley Furniture Way, Advance, NC
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture!
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.