Warehouse Quality Auditor (1st/2nd Split Shift)
Warehouse Quality Auditor
What Will You Do?
- Perform daily audits of warehouse, product handling and stacking to minimize damage and promote safe handling of product. Enter audit results into the Quality Intelligence System.
- Recommend improvements and report issues.
- Assist in creating and updating stacking procedures for products in the warehouse.
- Review incoming import container loads of new and existing products to observe and report loading and damage concerns from overseas vendors.
- Monitor and suggest warehouse movements of product to increase efficiency and reduce internal warehouse damages.
- Instruct and monitor the correct loading and unloading procedures for both manual and equipment product handling.
- Perform audits on outbound loads to customer or outlying warehouses.
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquires
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
What Do You Need?
- Knowledge of inventory and scanning system
- Knowledge of warehouse locations
- Knowledge of documents management system
- Basic counting and math skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
Who Are We?
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.