IdM--Operations Support TS/SCI ( R-00078874 )
As an Operations Support Specialist you serve as the subject matter expert for the Identity data Management (IdM) team and provide support on sensitive activities (SA) from a technical and operational perspective for NGA’s SISG Division. The position requires familiarity with oversight and management of SA with the ability to provide security guidance using DoD / IC regulations and directives required for a successful collaborative environment between NGA’s internal and external customers. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and clearly understand your customer’s expectations and requirements relative to our contracted mission.
- Provide subject matter expertise, assistance, recommendations and hands-on-support to all Special Programs/Operational support related activities.
- Support Identity Data Management development from cradle to grave.
- Prepare, review, and staff required documentation for Identify Data Management.
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration.
- Facilitate day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration of Special Program requirements.
- Prepare, write, review, plan, staff, submit, and track required operational support requests utilizing appropriate databases.
- Prepare routine to advanced formal recommendations, reports, correspondence, etc., including the supporting administrative documentation as required by the government.
- Assist in conducting Due Diligence (DD) assessments in accordance with DoD policies.
- Prepare comprehensive written DD assessments and reports and assist with oversight actions.
- Attend community meetings and working groups as required by the government/on behalf of the government lead, and advise on addressed discussion points, due outs, requirements, and suspense dates.
- Maintain accountability of all operational support documentation.
- Assist, collaborate, and coordinate with government agencies.
- Develop solutions, and convey to internal and external customers.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics and maintains required records.
- Prepare and disseminate security procedures/guidance.
- Receive, control and safeguard SCI and collateral information. Support mailing and other dissemination as required.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to internal and external high-level leadership in command positions.
- Understand procedures for handling SCI Controlled Access Programs (CAP’s), Special Access Programs (SAP), Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) and other collateral materials IAW applicable security policies and regulations.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related SA field.
- Minimum 12 years total relevant experience with a minimum of 5 yrs. experience conducting or directly supporting special or sensitive operational activities.
- Experience with Identity Data Management Policies, Directives, and Instructions.
- Experience working Identity Data Management current and trending, procedures, databases, and other related automated management tools.
- Advanced Technician Course Certification from DoD/JCITA.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Advanced Planning Course, and/or Due Diligence Course Certifications.
- Two years of hands-on experience on Due Diligence as it applies to counterintelligence assessments and the Identity Data Management program.