Sr Manager, HRBP US Commercial Field Operations (R1557209-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Provides HR business partnership to drive the people strategy, workforce planning, organizational design, talent management, team effectiveness and change management for US Cardiovascular and Immunology Sales Leaders. Anticipates and solves for organization performance and talent challenges. Understands the business value drivers and demonstrate use of data & external trend insights to anticipate and solve for organization issues.
- Provides strategic HR Business Partner expertise to the US Cardiovascular, Immunology, Sales Leaders and their respective leadership teams to maximize organizational performance.
- Support Sales leaders and managers with their day-to-day HR topics, providing advice and specialist knowledge, HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provide strategic business partner expertise to the Field Operations across, Immunology, Cardiovascular
- Partners with ER team and coaches managers to resolve complex employee relations issues
- Translates the Field Operations strategies into an HR plan and monitors the effectiveness of organization performance programs through the use of metrics and analytics in a way that brings value to the business.
- Works with COE’s to monitor external environment (e.g., job market, technology, demographic development) and define future workforce requirements (quantitative and qualitative) as well as identifying and articulating the HR needs of the business to the COE’s and deploys their programs and processes in ways that bring value to the business.
- Drives succession planning, diversity aspirational goal achievement and talent retention efforts pipelining, as necessary, for external talent.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and People Services leaders for effective deployment of HR activities.
- Analyzes key data and trends to drive organizational effectiveness and the development of a workforce plan aligned with business strategy and objectives.
- Candidate should have a BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of HR relevant business experience e.g. as an HR Business Partner, in Talent Management or in HR Operations role. Pharma industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines e.g. compensation, HR analytics, diversity & inclusion, talent management
- Proven success to effectively influence, consult with and coach senior leaders and managers
- Ability to strategically prioritize time against most impactful activities and initiatives
- Experience in the use of navigating HR systems and metrics in a way that drives business performance
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.