Network Operations Center Support Analyst ( R-00083790 )
Leidos has a career opening for a Network Operations Center Support Analyst in Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD Information Network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
- This position is responsible for monitoring the entire lifecycle of trouble tickets.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of high visibility customer ticket.
- Analyze status of tickets and verify next action is clear and concise.
- Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
- Design reports to track and identify trends within the ticketing system.
- Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Coordinate and assign daily workload to technicians for resolution of incidents.
- Complete synopsis of incidents to government when requested.
- Provide pass down of high interest incidents to oncoming Network Operations Center Support Analysts.
- Consolidate list of scheduled maintenances and provide to technicians on shift.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers.
- Provide situational awareness updates to both customer and contract leadership for all high visibility issues and tickets.
- Be available to the customer to answer any informational requests.
- Support Field Service Engineers in accordance with published work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- High School diploma and 1-3 yrs. of related experience.
- Able to work in a shift work environment - 24x7 operation.
- General understanding of Network Terminologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
--Fully adjudicated Secret Clearance required before start date.
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE).
- ITIL Foundations certification
- 1-3 yrs customer service or call center experience
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
GSMOPay Range:Pay Range - -