Site Operations Manager/Lead ( R-00084343 )
Site Operations Manager/Lead supports manned and unmanned ISR operations. The Site Operations Manager reports directly to our Senior Operations Lead and maintains direct liaison with Government, Military, and other program representatives at assigned OCONUS/CONUS locations. The Site Operations Manager is responsible for managing daily operations at the assigned OCONUS/CONUS sites, with areas of focus including on-site ISR collection management, flight operations, life support, site logistical requirements, military outreach, and data dissemination.
- Responsible for oversight of multi-INT collection operations and production affecting time critical targeting (TCT), direct threat warning, battle damage assessment, combat identification, combat search and rescue, multi-INT correlation, threat analysis, mapping, intelligence preparation of the battlespace, situation monitoring, mission reporting and flight operations.
- Oversees the review and evaluation of customer requirements. Evaluates analysis for accuracy, consistency, and content. Determines impact of current and future ISR plans and needs on company and customer organizations.
- Forecasts resource needs and obtains and manages personnel, facilities, services, equipment and tools to meet project and daily operating requirements.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms and capabilities utilized to satisfy collection requirements and maximize operational effectiveness.
- Manage all aspects of deployed airborne flight and processing exploitation and dissemination (PED) operations on-site, including administration, aircraft maintenance, logistics, personnel welfare, facilities, communications, operational systems, and subcontracts with host nation vendors are current.
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate and execute the planning, scope, development, design, and direction of daily operations.
- Maintain operational oversight of staff and equipment.
- Ensures compliance with Government Flight requirements.
- Enforce flight standards and regulatory compliance with programs Flight and Ground Operating procedure to ensure safety of flight.
- Monitor and track flight status.
- Work with CONUS Logistics Managers for scheduling, logistics, procurement, pre-deployment coordination.
- Effectively resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communication with program management and customer.
- Timely and accurately submission and reporting of daily/intra-theater flight operations.
- Develop site standup, shutdown, mobilization plans to include accurate lead times to brief customer and PMO staff.
- Provide reports and updates to CONUS and OCONUS staff.
- Ensure communications with the aircraft and PED exploitation cell are operational during all phases of flight utilizing mIRC or beyond line of site satellite communications (BLoS SATCOM)
- Deploys OCONUS and liaisons with US Military Forces in Tactical/Joint Operations Centers.
- Assists in and execution of mission briefings and debriefings; compiles after action reports (AAR) as required.
- Provides technical, tactical and operational Intelligence and Analysis input, Mission Planning and/or Operations support to external and internal customers.
- Maintains appropriate electronic and hard copy products, monthly status reports, metrics and records.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Active TS/SCI DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of related experience or a Master’s Degree and 6+ years’ experience. Additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree.+ Minimum 2 years of direct experience in a management position with a focus on operations.
- Knowledge of and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Ability to obtain a passport to travel internationally.
- Ability and willingness to deploy OCONUS, including to Hazard and Hardship locations, for 60 - 90 day rotation.
- Ability to meet Program/contractual training and DoD medical examination requirements for deployment to any COCOM, including deployment physical and immunization requirements.
- 12+ years' experience intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), geospatial/imagery intelligence (GEOINT/IMINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT).
- Operational knowledge of the airborne collection platforms and the technical capabilities of the Remote Sensing Payloads.
- In-depth knowledge of military operations, organization, terminology and the execution of staff planning (Joint Military Decision Making Process) in a joint, combined and interagency environment.
- Knowledge of flight and ground operating procedures and ability to manage deployed department leads to ensure daily 8210.1.c compliance.
- Proven communication skills to provide rapid and accurate feedback to the program management team and directly to the customer regarding the day to day operations of the site.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively work with both internal and external stakeholders, ability to work independently or with minimal direction.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Special Operations & Aviation management experience
- Previous experience with ISR & Flight Operations