Regional Operations Lead – Global Talent Acquisition （APJC） ( MERCUSP-100528en_US)
The Regional Operations Lead - Global Talent Acquisition (APJC) is responsible for ensuring the highest possible supply of talent through our Company's Talent Acquisition process within the Asia Pacific region as well as a set of global in-scope responsibilities and accountability. Our Company leverages internal resources and world-class partners to deliver its breadth of Talent Acquisition services. This position will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Leads (both in-region and cross-regionally) as well as cross-functional partners to execute the long-term strategic vision of creating Talent as our Company's trademark.
- Lead Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) Operations support model within Asia Pacific region with a focus on driving operational excellence, compliance and supplier performance
- Actively engage and align with the GTA COE (Center of Excellence), HR Business Partners, RPO (Recruiting Process Outsource) Supplier and key stakeholders to develop an understanding of the regional business and competitive marketplace to consistently deliver effective recruitment strategies
- Cultivate and manage supplier relationships including knowledge of suppliers’ contracts, the scope of services and performance metrics in support of the APJC region
- Ensure effective supplier governance framework is established and adhered to by all parties internally and externally
- Foster strong cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships to share best practices and lessons learned
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives for optimal Candidate and Hiring Manager experience
- Maintain, manage and monitor issue escalation resolution in collaboration with key strategic suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure suppliers are providing business and market insight on a consistent basis as well as proactive, innovative solutioning including process/system enhancement recommendations
- Manage Global Background Check (GBC) process compliance and escalations within the region
- Partner with Procurement to evaluate potential new scopes of work, projects and/or manage performance issues to deliver contractual requirements
- Manage RPO budget adherence and ensure accurate supplier invoicing, payments and any commercial obligations per contract terms
- Participate in and/or lead business reviews as needed
- Monitor adherence to compliance across all aspects of GTA processes & corporate policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Strategic Planning: Ability to strategically plan to contribute to a global/ regional long-term vision based on a thorough understanding of business needs, industry trends, and opportunities.
- Problem Solving: Ability to engage with externally and internally to solve business complex talent acquisition problems and operational problems using data and creative thinking
- Leadership: Demonstrated skill in being an effective leader in an evolving and fluid business environment; ability to lead by example and foster collaborative relationships
- Influencing: Advanced ability to partner, collaborate, and impact decisions at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Passion: Demonstrate passion for continuous improvement, driving results and building strong partnerships.
- Innovation: Proactively bring innovative practices, automation to improve candidate and hiring manager experience
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels in a simple and concise manner
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of HR operational experience with minimum 3 years within Talent Acquisition
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in supplier relationship management at a regional or global level
- Experience facilitating supplier governance and co-leading process improvements with suppliers/external partners
- Experience driving internal & external operational effectiveness while identifying efficiency opportunities to provide impactful solutions for continuous improvement
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience with Workday technology and Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience establishing supplier SLAs, performance metrics, etc. and driving accountability for performance against defined targets
- Experience working with procurement on supplier contracts, cost analyses, scope of services, etc.
- Experience informing and influencing senior leadership in complex, global organizational structures.