Data Operations Coordinator
Grow your career with a Fortune 500 in the energy sector with a team that has a proven track record of upward mobility. Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Data Operations Coordinator to perform a range of tasks supporting Energy Efficiency Program needs in data analysis, project tracking, and data verification while supporting the overall program goals and expectations.
The Data Operations Coordinator makes a direct impact on the overall programmatic goals for Ameren Illinois. The data team is a trusted and reliable resource for the program insuring data integrity and quality to enable Ameren business and residential customer’s energy efficiency incentives and helping to find ways to improve comfort, manage usage, and reduce cost. Duties to be performed include, but not limited to review and process energy efficiency paperwork accurately enter data into spreadsheets and database programs, handling telephone contacts (both inbound and outbound) about program in a professional manner, track and report program activities, conduct office administrative tasks, and manage incoming work flow. Individual must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs. Must be able to work well in a team setting and work well under deadlines and changes. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Must be very detail oriented with ability to enter data with small amount of errors.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must have strong communication and time management skills, be proactive in developing new solutions and processes, adaptable to change, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, travel may be required to the Peoria, IL and/or Collinsville, IL offices on a periodic basis.
- Manage program data accurately and thoroughly insuring quality, integrity, accuracy, and consistency
- Interpret data, analyze results and validate data to allow engineering & sale teams to accuracy process and provide feedback to customers and businesses
- Pursue data-driven solutions, design changes and/or updates to how the data is managed and presented
- Data collection via incentive applications
- Outreach to customers and businesses
- Collaborative team environment while supporting and interacting with cross-functional teams
Required Education & Experience:
- High School diploma with 2+ years’ experience (College degree preferred)
- Microsoft 365 including Excel
- Preferred: Salesforce or other CRM knowledge
- Capability to organize and record documents and files
- Ability to evaluate, diagnose and correct data discrepancies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to high-quality customer service
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Strong emotional intelligence
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.