Manufacturing Operations Supervisor- 2nd Shift (Mon-Thurs 6pm-430am)
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Does working with industry leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Manufacturing Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
You will plan, direct and assign work activities in a manufacturing or distribution department. Support and implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in operation methods, equipment, people, materials and working conditions. Manage and improve functional areas and institute performance measures through use and interpretations of Continuous Improvement tools. Improve working conditions and processes (safety, quality, productivity and cost) including supporting and directing employee to participate in improvement programs.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- Associate Degree in Supervisory Management or related field, Desired
- 2 years in a manufacturing or distribution center environment, Required
- Previous experience in supervision, Preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing or warehouse equipment and department processes desired.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.