Service Operations Manager ( R-00087497 )
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of information technology professionals? Leidos' Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense operation, N2NOMS team is growing and is looking for your technical leadership and talent. We are seeking a Service Operations Manager to support our Colorado Springs, CO based office.
What does this program do?
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Service Operations Manager will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense networks. As the Service Operations Manager, you will manage a team of subcontracted and Leidos Service Desk Techs, VTC techs, hardware techs and Battle Staff personnel at Peterson SFB (with one Tech each in Washington DC and Mexico City). You will also manage and lead a 24/7/365 on-site Network Operations Center, directly interact with the Government customer, and represent Service Operations to senior management in support the NORAD Northern Command missions. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations.
What will you do in this role?
. Design, create, and maintain IT services within an organization and for external customers
. Oversee and be responsible for the planning processes required to deliver quality IT services including; the planning processes consider "forward looking" aspects that have a medium to long term impact on the quality of IT services; quality of IT services during day to day operations
. Enable Business-IT alignment for current and future IT services in the organization; the areas addressed include Business Relationship Management (BRM), Review, Planning & Development of IT and Liaison, education, and communication of IT
. Implement and improve ITIL processes within an organization such as organization change, cultural change, and process improvement
. Lead, Conduct and share results from service and operation performance reviews.
. Prepare monthly and annual deliverable reports, and periodic reports for management to provide recommendations and trends
. Conduct daily briefings with senior military personnel on the status of VIP tickets
. Perform statistical analysis on different datasets to drive data-driven solutions and provide recommendations to program leadership
. Lead and guide IT teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams
. Develop and modify policies and processes.
. Perform root cause analysis of service failures and develop resolution plans.
These are the required qualifications...
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 5+ years or equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
* Hold DoD-8570 IAT II baseline certification (Security+ce) prior to start date
* ITIL Foundations Certification within 60 days of hire
* Prior experience overseeing staff and diverse technologies
* Demonstrated understanding and experience with DoD networks
These are the preferred qualifications...
* Extensive experience in capturing performance KPIs and metrics
* Experience in providing leadership within a DoD IT environment
* Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
* Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
* Familiarity with DOD regulations and directives
Salary Target: $95,000.00
N2NOMSPay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.