OCONUS Field Operations Engineer ( R-00087779 )
Leidos is currently looking for a Field Operations Engineer, willing to travel OCONUS. This position is responsible for the design and configuration of CCTV systems (IP cameras & servers) and IT networks at high risk OCONUS locations.
The scope of work will include:
- Designing a network topology and infrastructure that will be used for all the security devices to communicate.
- Configuring the security devices to communicate and operate at the specifications requested by the customer.
- Designing custom solutions using COTS equipment to meet high security, high threat customer requests.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree and 4+ years’ experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing, configuring, and administering CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter/Residential/Commercial Intrusion Detection, and intercom systems.
- Applicant must also have experience in fiber optic network administration and configuration (switches, routers, wireless).
- Applicant must be capable of apprehending and implementing the following accepted industry standards and methodology (Information Technology/Networking, Structural, Electrical, and Infrastructure Cabling).
- Position requires applicant to travel to high risk locations for at least 70% of the year in 70 day rotations and the remaining 30% of the year will be spent CONUS at the Sterling, VA office location.
- Experience Repairing, configuring, and administering CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter/Commercial Intrusion Detection, and intercom systems
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active Secret clearance in order to be considered for this position.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.