RHN Field Operations Integrator ( R-00089007 )
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an RHN Field Operations Integrator who possesses at least a DoD Secret clearance. The RHN Integration Team position will be responsible for executing the operational requirements for the Regional Hub Node of the Training Support Program under the War Fighter Readiness program in Augusta GA.
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- In support of specified Warfighter Readiness requirements, perform Total Package Fielding (TPF) functions IAW AR and DA PAM 700-142 with the gaining unit/organization in CONUS/OCONUS at unit home stations, TDY locations, and/or during field missions.
- Travel to RHN locations to assess unit equipment fielding needs and provide unique systems configurations/solutions to match the fielding requirements and ensure operability. Determine baseline application on new equipment to be integrated prior to shipping to location.
- Interface directly with Government customers as the primary technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on any related matter.
- Perform joint system check out of each system installation prior to issue.
- Conduct technical analysis for system implementations, modifications, and potential enhancements.
- Perform de-installations, installations, and handoffs for specified RHN systems.
- Troubleshoot system problems and/or integration issues, determine system solution in accordance with customer needs, and recommend actions to customer for system solutions.
- Perform engineering assessments of new equipment and software upgrades for integration into required systems.
- Develop and improve operations processes/practices for each location based on best practices across the program and through peer and management collaboration.
- Develop lesson materials and conduct on-site field training of operations personnel on newly developed/implemented system procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate TPF activities including New material Introductory Briefings (NMIB), validation of unit Materiel Requirements Lists (MRL), prepare After Action Reports (AAR) and other actions as required for the TPF.
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain TPF and NET plans for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Works on a team who are responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing structures and major components.
- Responsible for the integration/installation of Military communications racks in active facilities.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years of experience. Additional directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience on related WIN-T systems.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Familiarity with/ability to teach training classes within the WIN-T Increments 1&2 framework and the Regional Hub Node, Satellite Communications terminal NETOPS tools.
- Must be familiar with and have working knowledge of WAN/LAN systems and Fiber optic installations.
- The integration team member must be willing to travel as required to accomplish training objectives.
- Valid passport or ability to obtain a passport.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.