Continuity of Operations/Govt ( R-00090040-OTHLOC-PL-2D2293 )
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. This contract is a paradigm shift from previous DNI FTE/Level of Effort type contracts and will be completion based, tied to government required deliverables. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
The work location may be in Bethesda MD at the Intelligence Community Campus (ICC-B), in McLean VA at Liberty Crossing, or in Reston VA at Reston 3
Primary Responsibilities: Continuity of Ops/Continuity of Govt
- The contractor shall develop and implement Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Continuity of Government (COG) policies, plans, and procedures both for the IC and within the ODNI.
- The contractor shall draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures describing how the IC executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements. The contractor shall assist in providing guidance on continuity planning requirements to include: business process and business impact analysis; risk management; orders of succession; delegations of authority;
devolution of control and direction; alternate operating facility acquisition and maintenance; essential records management; emergency relocation group composition, selection, and training; and continuity exercises.
- The contractor shall identify gaps in capabilities to meet requirements and make recommendations to the Government to address these gaps. The contractor shall review IC continuity programs and capabilities to address interdependencies and assess compliance. COOP and COG tasks the contractor shall address include but is not limited to: business process and business impact analysis; risk management; orders of succession; delegations of authority; devolution of control and direction; alternate operating facility acquisition and maintenance; essential records management; and emergency relocation group composition, selection, and training.
- The contractor shall conduct COOP business process analysis, business impact analysis updates to document critical mission functions, personnel, risks and IT/DR requirements. The contractor shall conduct Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment. The contractor shall develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure key partner organizations continue to provide COOP/COG service and support according to established Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs).
- The contractor shall provide informational material and instruction on IC continuity programs addressing continuity planning, business processes, and reconstitution operations.
- The contractor shall review draft national and IC policies on topics related to COOP/COG, to include but not limited to preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, and IT disaster recovery, to assess potential implications to IC continuity programs.
- The contractor shall draft for the Government an annual report on IC Continuity Capabilities assessing IC continuity program policies, programs, capabilities, and implications.
- The contractor shall support the Sponsor's IC continuity committees, maintaining membership lists, planning meetings, and taking meeting minutes.
- In the event of a continuity deployment, the contractor shall activate and set-up functions and provide operations support as outlined in standard operating procedures and other guidance. The contractor shall serve as an on-site liaison for IC mission partners to facilitate planned use of designated sites. This may include travel to an alternate location, potentially to include travel
outside the WMA.
- The contractor shall develop implementation strategies and outreach plans to assist ODNI's Components in developing, managing, and executing Component continuity implementation plans. The contractor shall develop emergency plans and procedures for ODNI occupied facilities.
TS/SCI with Poly
BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Experience can be exchanged for education.
Experience in COOP/COG, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.