IdM--OPERATIONS SUPPORT TS/SCI REQUIRED
As an Operations Support Specialist you serve as the subject matter expert for the Identity data Management (IdM) team and provide support on sensitive activities (SA) from a technical and operational perspective for NGA’s SISG Division. The position requires familiarity with oversight and management of SA with the ability to provide security guidance using DoD / IC regulations and directives required for a successful collaborative environment between NGA’s internal and external customers. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and clearly understand your customer’s expectations and requirements relative to our contracted mission.
- Provide subject matter expertise, assistance, recommendations and hands-on-support to all Special Programs/Operational support related activities.
- Support Identity Data Management development from cradle to grave.
- Prepare, review, and staff required documentation for Identify Data Management.
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration.
- Facilitate day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration of Special Program requirements.
- Prepare, write, review, plan, staff, submit, and track required operational support requests utilizing appropriate databases.
- Prepare routine to advanced formal recommendations, reports, correspondence, etc., including the supporting administrative documentation as required by the government.
- Assist in conducting Due Diligence (DD) assessments in accordance with DoD policies.
- Prepare comprehensive written DD assessments and reports and assist with oversight actions.
- Attend community meetings and working groups as required by the government/on behalf of the government lead, and advise on addressed discussion points, due outs, requirements, and suspense dates.
- Maintain accountability of all operational support documentation.
- Assist, collaborate, and coordinate with government agencies.
- Develop solutions, and convey to internal and external customers.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics and maintains required records.
- Prepare and disseminate security procedures/guidance.
- Receive, control and safeguard SCI and collateral information. Support mailing and other dissemination as required.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to internal and external high-level leadership in command positions.
- Understand procedures for handling SCI Controlled Access Programs (CAP’s), Special Access Programs (SAP), Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) and other collateral materials IAW applicable security policies and regulations.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related SA field.
- Minimum 12 years total relevant experience with a minimum of 5 yrs. experience conducting or directly supporting special or sensitive operational activities.
- Experience with Identity Data Management Policies, Directives, and Instructions.
- Experience working Identity Data Management current and trending, procedures, databases, and other related automated management tools.
- Advanced Technician Course Certification from DoD/JCITA.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Advanced Planning Course, and/or Due Diligence Course Certifications.
- Two years of hands-on experience on Due Diligence as it applies to counterintelligence assessments and the Identity Data Management program.
This position has a target range for compensation of $120,000 - $130,000.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.