Operations Project Support
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
About the role
Organon is hiring a Operations Project Support , to join our friendly team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for coordination and delivering a business project, working closely alongside the Project Coach.
This is a great time to join our team as it grows and evolves a unique opportunity to support the development and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and objectives.
- Designing, building, testing against requirements, operational assessment, and implementation activities
- Organising the planning and execution of a project which includes scheduling tasks, risk and progress management, liaising with stakeholders, as well as monitoring schedule against project timelines.
- Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the project, helping in formulating the appropriate responses to these
- Creating new Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Job Instructions (JI)/ Training Modules (TMOD) as required by the project
- Supporting new GMBR (master batch records) process flow as required by the project
- Developing new testing processes as required by the project
- Utilizing all SAP/MES systems to aid compliance as required by project
- Supporting the development for the packaging or manufacturing results of a site project, as well as effective change control and compliant project implementation
- Developing training on new systems, process, and machinery
- Identifying and implementing improvements during development of new processes
- Leading contractor management activities and associated safe systems of work requirements, maintaining a positive working relationship with all suppliers, customers and stakeholders
- Supporting with validation and installation activities for all new equipment
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths or NVQ Level 3.
- Experience working in a packaging operations environment
- Knowledge and user experience of SAP/MES systems
- Knowledge of packaging and manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of site systems including deviation management, SOP, JI and TMOD
- Knowledge of Work Orders – Packaging and Manufacturing
- Knowledge of site safety, visual management, cyclic Good Manufacturing Process (cGMP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to develop new processes and procedures
- Able to train peers
- Administration, IT skills (especially Word, Excel)
- Available for shifts working model
- Results driven, flexible to current and new situations
- Ability to work in a team and form good working relationships
- Problem solving with good root cause analysis to develop new systems and ways of working, demonstration of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) skills
- Team player and highly responsible
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1