About Ashley Distribution Services
In 1974, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. developed its own transportation fleet, Ashley Distribution Services (ADS). Today, ADS is one of the shipping industry’s largest private fleets.
Key features include:
· Over 900+ tractors and 3,700+ trailers make up one of the industry’s largest fleets
· In-cab satellite route communications and electronic DOT driver logs
· Air-ride suspension to protect the cargo and provide comfort to the driver
· One of Transport Topics Top 100 private carriers
· Advanced routing and dispatch systems increase on-time performance
· The Ashley fleet annually travels the equivalent of 160 round trips to the moon!
What will you do?
The Operations Coordinator will communicate, plan, and execute activities of the Ashley Distribution Services drivers to maximize the productivity of assets and fleet utilization and attain scheduled delivery dates.
What Do You Need?
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
• Two years of dispatch, transportation, and customer service experience, Required
• Knowledge of DOT hours of service regulations
Who Are We?
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people’s lives worldwide.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.