IT Operations Business Analyst
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
IT Operations Business Analyst
The IT Operations Business Analysts role is to plan, coordinate, direct and execute IT operations planning, reviews performance results, and manage IT vendor relationships. Drive the project costing planning and operational planning, provide analysis of IT performance results, identify and drive IT business related activities.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for analysis of IT business operations for project management and operational functions.
- Responsible for the IT Vendor Management Process
- Responsible for analysis of the financial health of Information Technology projects
- Review professional services and software contracts in coordination with the legal department to review contracts.
- Management of of the IT contract renewal process
- Responsible for analysis of IT Operational Planning for IT operational functions and projects
- Organize monthly departmental operational reviews for IT operational functions and projects
- Work in conjunction with the Project Management Office to develop project budgets and cost analysis
- Monitor monthly IT Operational and Project results, compare with current business objectives/plans and report key variances with supportive action plans
- Prepare presentations for senior management for IT operational results
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Business or equivalent experience
- years’ experience in Information Technology, Business related function
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Record management
- Apply sound mathematical/statistical skills
- Solve practical problems where only limited standardizations exist
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Lead and direct others to generate excepted results
- Management of resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials
- Provide effective leadership: promote teamwork and demonstrated ability to lead people to get results
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
- Advance skills with Excel, Power Point and Power BI desired
- Occasional Domestic Travel
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC, is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity unless an agreement is in place. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ashley Furniture via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ashley Furniture. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ashley Furniture as a result of the referral or through other means.