When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Verizon Value Organization's base marketing team is looking for a highly-motivated technical decision leader and product owner who will lead our business strategy, segmentation strategy, inbound and outbound campaign implementation and data analytics. You'll be driving continuous business improvements through PEGA decisioning implementation bringing more profitable growth and an even better customer experience. You'll define the analytics strategy and champion that strategy across the business in order to create buy-in for data-driven decision making. You'll also lead the data analytics team, planning and overseeing the work, and creating an engaging environment where team members can thrive. Your end goal is to recommend improvements that will go straight to the bottom line by helping us serve our customers.
As the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will lead a cross functional team and maintain the foundation for our key business decisions. By developing and evolving our models across channels, usage, payment, tenure and other behavioral areas, the role will be instrumental in improving customer satisfaction and reducing churn.
This role may be considered as part of the Department of Defense SkillBridge Program.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we're looking for...
You are passionate about underserved communities and inspired to make a difference in their lives through relevant products that are centered around their needs. You can visualize the big picture strategy, but can also break it down into the components to get the job done. You believe that the best decisions are based on data and you're the one that knows how to tease out the key learning within a dataset. You have credibility with people because you are an expert in all things data but you also know how to bring it down to the level that your audience can understand-that's practical and will help the business improve. And you're an effective and inspiring leader who brings out the best in others.
You'll need to have:
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six of more years of relevent work experience.
- Experience in the PEGA rules-based architecture, or equivalent.
- Always looking for ways to improve from both a personal development and wider team/business view point.
- Master's degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
- Worked with SQL and statistical software packages like SAS, R, Python.
- Led a team.
- Experience with quantitative modeling, statistics, or data mining.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Experience with visualization software like Qlikview, Tableau, or Excel.
- Demonstrated communication and influence skills.
- Have worked in a marketing organization in the past.
- Insight storytelling ability and good communication skills.
- Experience of using SQL to query large scale relational databases in a business environment.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours
40Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.