Facilities Operations Specialist (Top Secret/SCI required)
Work Where it Matters
RiverTech, an Akima company, is not just another federal professional solutions contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At RiverTech, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders , RiverTech provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers , RiverTech provides innovative solutions to complex engineering and operational challenges and delivers wide-ranging services for mission support, systems engineering, and IT.
As a RiverTech employee , you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
RiverTech is seeking a Facilities Operations Specialist to support the DCSA Facilities & LMD Project in Fort Jackson, SC.
- Performs research and analysis in the development of program or project activities.
- Defines program requirements, identifies interdependencies with internal or externa departments or service providers.
- Tracks progress, adopts and provides ongoing reports to leadership.
- Develops and disseminates communications regarding the project or program status.
- Coordinate facilities service requests with building manager’s office.
- Conduct space utilization surveys/studies.
- Review and validate incoming move requests/requirements and make recommendations to the Government Facility Manager on courses of action.
- Assist the Government Facility Manager with requirements validation.
- Provide guidance and advice to customers to request services.
- Coordinate with internal and external entities to schedule work.
- In the absence of the Government Facility Manager, oversee ongoing projects.
- Conduct and document condition inspections of the facility, notify Government of immediate issues and submit work orders for non-emergency repairs, etc.
- Assist with Visitor Control and building physical security tasks in accordance with local Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing Government and/or leased facilities.
- Must have experience using the Government’s Enterprise Logistics Management System (ELMS) or similar management information system for receiving, tracking, monitoring costs and completion of facilities work orders.
- HS diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Hands on experience in one or more building trades disciplines required.
- Good communication, computer and customer service skills and experience required.
- Must possess Top Secret clearance.
- Must possess valid state driver license.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contract information).
Job: Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Organization: RiverTech, LLC
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: RIV03009