WACH FOX has an immediate opening for a creative Part-time Digital Content Producer.
In this role, you will work closely with the News Director, other news managers and our news team to research, generate and develop content for our website and social media. Your main responsibility is to make sure content is posted with accuracy, urgency, and creativity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Have effective communication skills
- Monitor social media channels for breaking news and breaking sports news
- Engage with viewers who reach out through social media channels
- Grow our social media account pages through thoughtful, engaging posts that deliver on key metrics
- Make sure the stations social media accounts have relevant content through the day and that the voice, tone and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy and brand, on-air and online
- Use best practices to enhance our digital and social strategy
- Previous news and digital producing experience at a commercial TV station preferred
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field preferred
- Must be able to work weekends
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.