Creative Services Producer
KOKH/KOCB is seeking a full-time Creative Services Producer to join our team. The primary function of the Creative Services Producer is to create compelling content for Commercial Production. This person will write, shoot, and edit creative spots for both our on-air and digital outlets. Join a fast paced, fun environment with people who are passionate about their work!
Although every day will not look the same, here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer:
- Conceptualize, create, shoot and edit commercials, banners and digital spots
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Production Manager, Sales Management and Marketing Consultants to create content for clients
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After effects)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Participate in station events (appearances within the community, etc.)
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!