Digital Sales Coordinator - Programmatic
Compulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Sales Coordinator - Programmatic to help ensure delivery of display/video programmatic, OTT and geofencing campaigns.
This person should have a passion for programmatic advertising and a customer-service centric attitude. The Digital Sales Coordinator - Programmatic reports to the Programmatic Manager and senior agency leadership.
Customer Service Job Duties:
- Direct engagement with external clients to handle service issues, complaints and normal customer service
- Identify customer needs
- Establish and promote effective relationships with clients, upholding the agency’s commitment to the customer experience
- Responsible for accurately handling, and solving customer inquiries
- Resolve issues by taking the appropriate action, and knowing when to escalate issues to a management level
- Formulate responses in professional and correct grammatical writing
- Must be able to organize and schedule calls, and client communication
Project Coordination Duties:
- Support the production, scheduling and delivery of our OTT and Programamtic products
- Must be able to set goals and schedule/oversee deliverables for multiple digital services
- Support various teams within the agency by generating and delivering client reports, creating production orders, preparing documents, and executing projects as assigned by management
- Use multiple internet and software platforms to perform duties, and therefore must be technically savvy
- Must be able to understand digital reporting and analytic metrics
- Attend and participate in weekly production staff meetings and product trainings
Production Ticket Coordination Duties
- Work within the digital marketing programmatic team on sending out production tickets to ad operations.
- Gain a basic understanding of display and video programmatic tactics including retargeting, OTT and more.
- Support clients by providing updates to ongoing campaigns.
- Responsible for communications between third-party vendors and clients, acting as a liaison.
- Minimum 1-year-experience with digital technologies, including social media, OTT, digital marketing (display and video programmatic)
- Requires a highly professional communication skillset, including excellent grammar, copywriting, spelling accuracy, and excellent phone & conversation skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment. Remain flexible to meet business needs, actively adapt to meet changing industry and stakeholder needs
- Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations, and be proficient in finding solutions and diffusing angry or upset customers
- Must have strong listening skills, and be empathetic and able to effectively relate to clients
- Understanding of digital analytics and reporting tools is a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office products