Social Media Coordinator
Compulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to help implement and maintain marketing efforts across multiple social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other platforms as needed for agency clients.
This person should have a strong working knowledge of social media networks from a brand marketing and advertising perspective, previous use of placing social ad campaigns, strong content creation and writing skills, and experience in community building for businesses and organizations.
Staying on top of current trends, social ad platform changes and social advertising strategies to ensure our efforts are leading-edge.
- Creates, maintains and optimizes social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram
- Serves as the lead coordinator for agency clients, assisting external clients with the growth and development of their social properties by delivering consultations, brand evaluations, recommendations and trainings in key social platforms
- Tracks and reports analytics for social marketing campaigns, and prepares reports for clients as needed.
- Conducts market research, competitive audits, and audience segmentation for social marketing campaigns and community management for clients.
- Assists with internal agency project management, client communications and consultations for social marketing and brand growth as needed.
Experience with Social Ad buying is required
- At least 3-years-experience in social media marketing required
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization and time management skills
- Strong phone and presentation skills, with experience in client account management preferred
- Ability to work autonomously to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong understanding of social networking and social media marketing i.e., blogs, social networks, microblogging, podcasts/Web TV, wikis/collaborative software
- Strong data research and analysis capabilities
- Experience with analytics for Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Experience using Microsoft Office products