Digital Sales Director
Sinclair is hiring a Digital Sales Director to maximize the full return of their 80M monthly unique O&O Digital portfolio and digital marketing product suite. The Digital Sales Director will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, SVP Digital Sales to achieve individual and team revenue goals. This person will be responsible for identifying, developing, and securing sales partnerships with both clients and agencies throughout the country as well as being a digital subject matter expert and sales lead for Sinclair properties in adjacent regions. Using the breadth of products and services in Sinclair’s portfolio, the a Digital Sales Director will create marketing solutions that deliver client results while achieving Sinclair’s marketing success metrics. The ideal candidate will have meaningful experience and existing relationships within the region. They will focus on generating larger partnerships, content, and sponsorship opportunities for advertisers across digital, social, linear, and developing platforms. This position reports to the AVP of Client Partnerships.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieving individual revenue goals in assigned territory from new accounts.
- Advancing the sales process form beginning to end and maintaining relationships with established client’s base.
- Assemble complex proposals and recommendations for new and existing clients.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure everyone involved has a strong understanding of the expectations and KPIs for campaign success.
- Ongoing collaboration with the sales team to review products, budgets, manage forecasts, and pipelines.
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the assigned market to provide consultative support to customers.
- Collaborate with various Sinclair internal teams (other sales units, marketing, production, business development, programming, editorial, social) to identify, evolve, and create sales opportunities.
- Oversee campaign execution process to ensure client success and drive future growth opportunities.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in digital media or technology platforms sales with demonstrable success in building strong relationships and achieving revenue expectations.
- Existing book of digital business and proven track record of developing and securing integrated client partnerships.
- Self-starter who approaches work in a collaborative way
- Passionate about technology and media with ability to create and produce creative solutions to client partners and internal teams.
- Ability to establish credibility and build influential relationships with clients.
- A consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.