KDNL-TV in St. Louis is currently looking for a full-time Photographer/Editor to work in our Production Department. This position will be filming and editing commercials for Sales and their clients.
- Candidate should be familiar with both location and studio shoots which include teleprompter operations, audio, lighting, and camera operations. You will be working with a Canon C200 and Panasonic HPX500P cameras.
- Strong editing skills are also strongly recommended. We use Adobe Premier Pro for video editing.
- Candidate should have basic graphic skills using After Effects. We utilize the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- There are times when scriptwriting will also be required.
- Excellent audio skills for when voice-over talent is recording for a spot.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with clients and members of the Sales team and have the ability to meet deadlines for getting spots done.
- Candidate should have a strong ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise whether on location, in studio, or while editing.
- Transmit finished product to our HUB station once the client has approved the spot.
Please include a recent web link of your work while completing the online application.
(Candidate will also be required to do some work in Master Control... mostly helping to make sure the station is on the air, helping to check closed-captioning, and helping to run any weather bulletins should the need arise.)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.