Advisory Senior Consultant - Real Estate Lease Administration (36672)
- Performing lease audits
- Performing lease and real estate document abstraction services
- Performing lease administration consulting and outsourced services
- Performing a variety of due diligence activities for acquisitions and/or investment transactions
- Performing financial cash flow modeling, including preparing Argus/Argus Enterprise based models
- Performing lease data quality and integrity assessments
- Performing strategic lease positioning assessments, including the calculation of net effective rents, lease language reviews, and market research
Regardless of project type, your work will require:
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience prioritizing tasks, working on multiple assignments and managing ambiguity
- Experience working independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Training, mentoring, and oversight of less experienced professionals and staff
- Proactively managing one's own career- setting goals and career plans with advisory/career counselor
Our Deloitte Advisory Valuation, Modeling and Financial Advisory team brings knowledgeable and experienced professionals in valuation advisory services, including entity and equity valuation, financial and regulatory modeling, intellectual property valuations, and complex securities valuation to help clients make the most appropriate decisions for their business. The Valuation team helps clients quantify, manage, and build value related to intellectual property, business enterprises and financial instruments. We serve as advisors on decisions related to mergers and acquisitions, litigation and disputes, bankruptcy and reorganization, financial reporting, taxation, strategic planning, and compliance.
This team also covers the full spectrum of real estate consulting and valuation services, from evaluating large and diverse portfolios to performing single-property analyses to identifying and performing valuations of tangible and intangible real estate-related assets. The team serves clients throughout nearly all industries, handling many types of property-related issues, including due diligence, lease advisory, market analyses, underwriting process evaluations, portfolio related services, litigation support and expert witness services, and complex property analysis and valuation. Our professionals frequently deal with large portfolios of real property assets on a regional, national and even global basis.
Learn more about our Valuation market offering at Deloitte.
Lease more about our Commercial Lease Advisory Services at Deloitte.
- 3+ years of commercial real estate, advisory, and/or applicable consulting experience involving complex commercial real estate leases and operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with lease administration systems and/or IWMS systems such as CoStar, IBM Tririga, Lucernex, Manhattan One, and/or Prolease
- Ability to balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to provide services involving accounting and business consulting projects; participate in client presentations
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to travel up to 80% (While the ability to travel up to 80% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future as immigration sponsorship is not available
- Experience performing lease audit and/or internal audits involving leased real estate
- Exposure and/or experience with Argus DCF and/or Argus Enterprise considered positive
- Property accounting and/or management experience considered positive
- Experience performing technology enabled real estate lease abstraction considered positive
- Desire to develop corporate real estate knowledge and experience
- Professional accreditations and certifications including Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and/or Certified Property Manager (CPM), all considered positive