Real Estate Project Analyst ( R-00080297 )
The Leidos NISC IV team is seeking a Real Estate Project Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team. Provides expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements. Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis. Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters' organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs. Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Provide project management support, working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on issue identification and resolution, and developing and updating briefing materials for stakeholders in the space and land portfolios.
- Provide support to the FAA Program Manager at FAA Headquarters, as well as the Technical Leads in Western, Central, and Eastern Service Areas.
- Conduct/manage interactions with real estate stakeholders to develop, oversee, and/or execute complex realty projects, monitor project performance to develop and propose recommendations to address challenges, document best practices for the team and produce accurate and well organized deliverables on schedule.
- Conduct site due diligence to assist client with location decisions.
- Real Estate Portfolio Management to identify and recommend cost savings and consolidation opportunities.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- BS/BA Degree in Real Estate, Project Management or related field and 6 years of related work experience or Masters' Degree and 4 years of related experience
- Experience in real property space planning / location strategy.
- Experience in projects related to real property expansion, consolidation, contraction strategies.
- Knowledge of associated real estate and project management software applications i.e., CoStar, Boma EER, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Basic level understanding of financial concepts such as net present value.
- Write business case and executive briefing reports to present to senior leadership.
- Conduct market research, data analysis and prepare reports.
- FAA or other government agency project management experience.
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of FAA's tools and systems i.e., REMS, RPFMT
- Experience dealing with lease contracting officers to understand lease renewal / extension strategies.
- Financial modeling skills, especially using Microsoft Excel.