Real Estate Project Analyst ( R-00089984 )
The Leidos NISC IV team is seeking a Real Estate Project Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team. Provides expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements. Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis. Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters' organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs. Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Provide project management support, working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on issue identification and resolution, and developing and updating briefing materials for stakeholders in the Technical Space and Land/NAS Facilities portfolios.
- Provide support to the FAA Program Manager at FAA Headquarters, as well as the Technical Leads in Western, Central, and Eastern Service Areas.
- Conduct/manage interactions with real estate stakeholders to develop, oversee, and/or execute complex realty projects, monitor project performance to develop and propose recommendations to address challenges, document best practices for the team and produce accurate and well organized deliverables on schedule.
- Conduct site due diligence to assist client with location decisions.
- Real Estate Portfolio Management to identify and recommend cost savings and consolidation opportunities.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- BS/BA Degree in Real Estate, Project Management or related field and 6 years of related work experience or Masters' Degree and 4 years of related experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of a wide range of real estate principles, concepts and practices as well as a good understanding of the real estate market to interpret and adapt processes and procedures to meet unique real estate goals and objectives.
- Management of client relationships, including communications, meeting management, training and facilitation of vision development.
- Development of creative approaches to manage realty projects and provide analytical, technical, consultative, and/or strategic business support to FAA customers during project planning and throughout the lease acquisition and space delivery process ensuring that lease projects comply with all applicable policy and regulatory requirements.
- Management financial risk and maintain sophisticated market knowledge to deliver highly cost effective realty solutions, and significant cost avoidance to the government by conducting: market surveys and analyses.
- Proficiency with the following work productivity Microsoft Suite software applications: Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- FAA or other government agency project management experience
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of associated real estate and project management software applications i.e., CoStar, Boma EER, Microsoft Project, Visio
- Knowledge of FAA's tools and systems i.e., REMS, Delphi, Prism, RPFMT
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.