SR WF REAL TIME ANALYST (99801114)
The more the healthcare system changes, the more certain values count. Like quality, patient-centered care, compassion, and a dedication to go the extra mile. As part of the Optum team, you will develop different skills in a variety of settings. You'll gain a deep sense of satisfaction knowing that you're helping to create a more efficient and effective healthcare system for all.
As a Real-Time Analyst you'll need to ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality and support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business. You'll also create all production-based reporting and ensure achievement of all metrics for telephone quality assurance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ months of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis and/or Blue Pumpkin.
- MS Excel, BI, SQL certifications
- English Proficiency
- 1.5+ years of experience working in a call center and/or transaction site
- 6+ months of WFM experience and Real Time Management abilities.
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) and MS Word
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Open in working on a Night Shift
- Queue management ensuring calls/transactions are being managed
- Further optimization of scheduled activities and adjusting based on OOO shrinkages
- Send of interval and productivity reports to spread awareness about the program status in production
- Flag of the queue and out of adherence and ensuring agent productivity and efficiency
- Attendance tracking and reporting
- Recommend mitigation plans such as AHOD and overtimes if needed
- RCA and deep dive analysis for failure of meeting SLA
- Daily IDP calls
- Weekly scheduling calls
- Keep intact communication with Operations/Onshore WFM partner
- Efficient skilling of associates based on their profiles
- Send day-end reports
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We build an organization, around one big goal; to make the health system work better for everyone. So whether it's how we use the vast amount of health information that has been universally accumulated, or how we guide health or lifestyle decisions, or how we manage pharmaceutical benefits for millions of people, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and discover new ways to serve people. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together the brightest minds and pioneering ideas about where the health system should go to achieve its greatest potential. Which for you means working in highly productive teams that tackle the most sophisticated problems that really matter. Optum, incredible ideas in an incredible company and a unique opportunity to do the best work of your life.SM
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: WFM, Real Time Analyst, Data, Workforce Management, Reporting, Bilingual, BPO, Call Center, Bogota, Colombia.