Real World Evidence Consultant (76850)
- Delivery Support - Support teams consisting of client and Deloitte resources (Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Architects) in the implementation of the Miner product suite. Guide domain-based data analysis - utilizing life sciences subject matter expertise to guide the execution of RWE analysis, including data cleansing, model development and training on real world data sets
- Client Facilitation - Support production of key RWE and healthcare use cases including defining personas, user journeys, and features at the direction of project managers and leadership
- Executive Communication - Prepare deliverables and provide leadership support to present findings and recommendations to clients and/or firm leadership
- Client relationship Development - establishing relationships with key client end users to help drive further adoption of the application throughout and at all levels of their organization
- Business Development - Assist with conferences and RFI/RFP responses by facilitating sales material collateral and providing product and implementation expertise. Participate in conferences through booth demonstrations, presentations, and panels.
The ConvergeHEALTH consulting team offers a startup feel within a larger firm. As part of the team, you will work with clients, the product teams, and the ConvergeHEALTH internal team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for digital health solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the product teams to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
You will work a fast-paced, cross-functional global team environment on the front line of delivery engaging and enabling end users using the ConvergeHEALTH Miner platform to improve their workflows and expedite their time-to-results.
We expect you to have:
- Advanced degree in a health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MPH, Masters in Health Informatics) or advanced analytics field (e.g., MS in Analytics), conducting HEOR research
- At least 3 years of experience outcomes research, HEOR or real world evidence development in pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical environments
- Experience with the planning, supporting and delivery of project-based activities
- A strong ability to understand, profile, validate, and analyze large data sets
- Understanding of modeling behind data sciences across disparate data sources across medical claims, EMR, clinical trials and more
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, with tight client deadlines
- Ability to travel 20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
We'd love you to have:
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and translational research
- Experience with agile business intelligence / analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, R Shiny
- Familiarity with programming in R, SAS, Python, MatLab or/and other statistical software packages