Real Estate Project Manager
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Real Estate Specialists help build the foundation that keeps us in front of the competition. You will be focused on both macro and small cell new builds and modifications.
- Providing real estate program management of network initiatives, scouting potential locations, and leading the site acquisition process.
- Working with all organizations within the Network, and collaborating with other business teams.
- Using leadership qualities to effectively direct resources according to priorities, to meet challenging deployment targets, to ensure data integrity for reporting purposes, and to identify and implement improvements to how we manage large and complex projects and programs.
- Establishing milestones and timelines, providing direction, communicating clearly across teams and functions, proactively taking action, and follow through.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
Your work will mean that even more users can connect to reliable high-speed wireless service, anywhere they live, work, and play. You’re an expert project manager – organized, efficient, and detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture. You can work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, even in challenging situations. You’re driven to solve problems and overcome hurdles, and you approach every situation with a can-do, team-player attitude.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of relevant workexperience.
- Three or more years of relecant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Five or more years of experience in Wireless/Cellular/Telecomtechnologies.
- Experience in managing large cross-functional projects andprograms.
- Three or more years of experience in managing large cross-functional or enterprise-wide projects.
- Ability to influence organizational direction and departmentalinitiatives.
- Leadership, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple, oftenconflicting priorities to successful completion.
- Experience making independent decisions based on policies,practices and project requirements.
- Ability to be resilient and tenacious during tough assignments.
- Knowledge to understand a project’s technical breadth.
- Knowledge with a variety of network concepts, best practices,and procedures.
- Experience using the full suite of Microsoft Office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.