Senior Manager Network Real Estate and Regulatory
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As our Senior Network Real Estate Outreach Manager, you will be responsible for leading your team and the success of our 5G deployment. You’ll be an important part of building support and having significant influence in our cities. You’ll handle large-scale projects and collaborate with teams to ensure work production meets and exceeds our goals. As a leader in the Real Estate organization you will motivate, coach and develop your team to maximize productivity and drive employee performance.
- Handling large-scale complex projects related to Master Lease Agreements and Small Cell deployment in key markets.
- Understanding and monitoring large small cell deployment strategies and deliver on KPI’s.
- Strategizing and evaluating multiple variables to determine best course of action during high-level negotiations.
- Partnering with State Government Affairs, General Counsel and other entities to assess legal risk and provide oversight for contract language; developing processes for local municipalities and utilities.
- Engaging directly in issue resolution to mitigate community opposition and elevate Verizon’s image.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You get excited by the possibilities that technology creates and how it can improve the way we do business. Applying your analytical skills and expertise to solve complex problems is personally rewarding. While you are self-motivated and work well on your own. No stranger to working in a fast-paced environment, you convey a sense of urgency and balance multiple challenging priorities with ease, never missing a deadline.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in working on an external facing project requiring public speaking and contract negotiating.
- Five or more years of experience in managing projects.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience in all aspects of real estate including Project Management, Facilities Operations, Transactions and Portfolio Strategy.
- Strong financial acumen to develop business cases to secure senior level approval and project funding.
- Ability to work independently and in group environments.
- Strong leadership, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive change and influence decision making with senior management and external business partners.
- Ability to lead large scale projects and strategic, process improvement and organizational change management initiatives to drive improved business outcomes.
- Ability to drive the performance of multi-functional teams and deliver great results.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California work location, the compensation range for this position is between $116,000 and $215,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.