Senior Real Estate/Regulatory Specilaist
- Providing real estate program management of network initiatives, including Small Cells, In Building and Macro sites
- Develops business decision methodology and alignment with Central IB/RE team requirements.
- Working with all organizations within Network, and collaborating with other business teams.
- Will need to effectively direct resources according to priorities, to meet challenging deployment targets, to ensure data integrity for reporting purposes, and to identify and implement improvements to how we manage large and complex projects and programs.
- Establishing milestones and timelines, providing direction, communicating clearly across teams and functions, proactively taking action, and follow through.
What we're looking for...
You're an expert project manager - organized, efficient, and detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture. You can work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, even in challenging situations. You're driven to solve problems and overcome hurdles, and you approach every situation with a can-do, team-player attitude. Must be able to help team navigate through complex financial processes.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Three or more years of experience in managing large cross-functional or enterprise-wide project
- Ability to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives.
- Leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion.
- Experience making independent decisions based on policies, practices and project requirements.
- Ability to be resilient and tenacious during tough assignments.
- Knowledge to understand a project's technical breadth.
- Knowledge with a variety of network concepts, best practices, and procedures.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $90,000.00 and $167,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.