Real Estate Summer 2024 Internship
- Support our project team during the construction of one of our new state of the art garage work centers
- Work with the Portfolio Strategy team to understand how we can support the future of work
- Deep dive into the leasing and build program for our corporate retail stores
- Learn how our buildings operate to support Verizon's 5G Network
- Help Team Energy to determine our next location for on site solar deployment
You must be currently enrolled in a degree program and be in good academic standing to be considered.
In this hybrid internship, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager. This hybrid internship may be based out of Basking Ridge, NJ; Irving, TX; Ashburn, VA; Irvine, CA or Alpharetta, GA. If relocation is required, relocation assistance may be available.
If you are interested in other roles and locations in addition to this one, please submit your application to those postings as well in order to be considered.
You're a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you're always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You'll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program in Real Estate or a directly related area such as Engineering, Facilities Management, Architecture, or Construction Management with an expected complete date between December 2024 and June 2026.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Previous internship or work experience in one or more of the following: Engineering, Facilities Management, Architecture, Construction Management.
- Demonstrated independent thinking, relationship management and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "ever better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $0.00 and $0.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.