Federal Real Estate & Location Strategy Consultant (32092)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Develop presentation materials, briefings, implementation and process documents
- Coordinate with related stakeholders and teams to progress the objectives as outlined in the Strategic Plan
- Review and develop agendas, meeting milestones, capture meeting minutes and action items to ensure objectives are met
- Develop briefing materials, scorecards, and process documents
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline real estate and facilities management service delivery
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Apply real estate understanding and leading practices to help solve clients real property and real estate solutions
- Collaborate with other consulting professionals to identify unique real estate solutions applicable across the GPS portfolio
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 3+ year of relevant consulting or industry experience in facilities and real estate or strategic initiatives
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Prior government facilities or real estate exposure
- Ability to analyze and interpret facilities data
- Experience supporting program management activities such as project budget/status oversight
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.