Real Estate Portfolio Lead ( R-00061060 )
The Leidos Civil Group is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) to support the Federal Aviation Administration Policy and Portfolio Planning Branch (APM-210) with Real Estate project and portfolio management in the Washington DC Office.
The ideal candidate must be able to handle multiple mission critical Real Estate projects from new development to sustainment. The candidate must have hands-on experience monitoring and controlling projects, and implementing complex, custom developed solutions while ensuring a quality outcome and setting customer expectations. The ideal candidate will act as an expert in the analysis and development of processes, procedures and methods to promote effective operations through automation, standardization, improvement, simplification and discontinuance. This position will require the candidate to Conduct/manage interactions with real estate stakeholders to develop, oversee, and/or execute complex realty projects, monitor project performance to develop and propose recommendations to address challenges, document best practices for the team and produce accurate and well organized deliverables on schedule. The candidate will also be responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection, promotion, hiring, firing, training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. The candidate will require ability to influence others outside of own area on policies, practices and procedures. The candidate will manage a team of experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Experience with the Federal Government work environment
- Knowledge of a wide range of real estate principles, concepts and practices as well as a good understanding of the real estate market to interpret and adapt processes and procedures to meet unique real estate goals and objectives.
- Development of creative approaches to manage realty projects and provide analytical, technical, consultative, and/or strategic business support to FAA customers during project planning and throughout the lease acquisition and space delivery process ensuring that lease projects comply with all applicable policy and regulatory requirements.
- Experience preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
- Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions.
- Demonstrated customer-facing stance. Demonstrated ability to engage customers to resolve root cause issues in a positive, non-adversarial manner.
- A strong background in the entire Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Knowledge of associated real estate and project management software applications i.e., CoStar, Boma EER, FAA REMS, CWP, Microsoft Project.
- Proven leadership skills, independent worker, and able to deliver with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and pass FAA security screening for positions of public trust
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or related area and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, or related field
- Knowledge of and experience managing FAA Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN) and MS Teams
- Familiarity with FAA acquisition procedures and Real Estate management systems and tools
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC IV program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:1000Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Real EstatePay Range: