End User Services Program Manager ( R-00084841 )
Leidos is looking for an End User Services Program Manager. This candidate will lead the program team in the execution of end user support services coupled with digital modernization initiatives leveraging M365. The PM will oversee service desk operations for a 2000 employee enterprise and expand M365 footprint with a key objective of driving modernization to deliver superior end-user services.
The role looks to expand office productivity and collaboration tools for the organization. The successful candidate will be able to adapt to client needs and be able to provide leadership to service desk and end user service provisioning. The PM will collaborate with a diverse workforce environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, while working with the team to expand the use of M365 and Okta. The candidate will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Manage a Service Desk contract supporting 2000 or more users
- Perform Project Management activities and artifacts throughout an entire program lifecycle
- Provide hands on management for the Service Desk teams with the ability to guide, direct, and lead customer service discussions to resolve end-user issues and problems
- Experience with end point device management, both mobile and desktop
- Expert experience with Service Desk (Tier 0, Tier 1, and Tier 2), white glove services for VIPs, and satellite offices across the country.
- Produce reports including prompt and timely status reporting during execution of tasks, projects, or troubleshooting events
- Ensure staff serves as the customers advocate and liaison with Tier 3 and external vendor teams
- Monitor support issues and identify support trends
- Create and ensure staff adheres to the Service Desk Standard Operating Procedures, e.g., knowledge management development and updates, assignment of priority levels in incidents, coordination with other technical teams
- Analysis and reporting of service desk call and ticket data, and decision recommendations based on the trends
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+ years of professional experience; or 6+ years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- 5 - 8 years experience in Information Technology, with at least 5 years in a project management role. PMP, PMI Preferred
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, and resources
- Experience in implementing M365 environment and tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft's entire cloud suite including Office, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly external matrixed environment with competing vendors in a Task Order programmatic structure
- Prior experience Implementing Microsoft ADFS
- Prior experience engineering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Prior hands on experience with Okta Identity and Access Management solution
- Prior hands on experience with Azure AD Connect
- Prior experience engineering Single sign on (SSO)
- Prior experience engineering solutions with Microsoft Azure AD
- Prior experience with M365 integration in multi - domain enterprise environment
- Prior experience working with Exchange 2013 Hybrid servers
- Hands on experience with Microsoft active directory (AD) in multi - domain enterprise environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Presentation and requirements elicitation skills
- Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.