Manager- Account Services
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
At Verizon, we don't wait for the future, we build it! Join the industry leader in Network and Telecommunications Services as we embark on transforming our nation's critical communications infrastructure and the FAA's National Airspace System (NAS) network. As a member of our FAA Enterprise Network Services (FENS) team, you will bring your passion, education and experience to this critical mission and interact directly with decision-makers and government staff who are tasked with ensuring the nation's air transportation system's underlying communications infrastructure is secure and always available. We are hiring skilled and energetic candidates to work alongside the best and brightest employees on a long-term career opportunity to design, build and operate the next generation NAS network supporting the busiest, most complex aerospace system in the world.
Your role within our Business office will concentrate on:
- Interacting with our Subcontracts Administrators to track partner contract modifications.
- Communicating directly with our partners so candidate resumes are submitted to our PMO for timely review and disposition.
- Maintaining partner candidate tracking system to report on candidate status.
- Serve as liaison between our internal security contact, our partners, and the candidate to complete the suitability compliance processes.
- Coordinating with Business office staff to prepare for the partner's employee onboarding so equipment and system accesses are available.
- Advising PMO of partner employee onboarding dates so assignments are ready on their start date.
- Solving problems independently and as a member of the business team.
- Engaging with technical, contractual, and matrixed staff to solve tactical and strategic challenges.
- Analyzing processes for efficiency and assembling/presenting recommendations for improvement.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have...
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to obtain a US Public Trust clearance
Even better if you have...
- Proven ability to solve complex problems by isolating the core issue, addressing the concern, and assembling options for the team to consider.
- Strong written and verbal communicator capable of articulating needed actions to an audience with diverse professional backgrounds in-person and remotely.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently to fulfill customer requirements.
- Experience using MS Office including Project, Google Office, an enterprise accounting system, teleconference system, and SharePoint.
- Experience supporting the federal government
- Managed and negotiated with internal and external organizations
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.