Ashley Pub Server/Cook
The Pub Server/Cook is responsible for greeting customers in a friendly manner, taking accurate food and/or drink orders, preparing checks and taking payments. This position is responsible for also ensuring a neat and clean environment.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Know daily specials and provide information to all customers.
- Prepare drinks.
- Prepare checks and take payment.
- Clean, restock after shift and prepare for next shift.
- Cook to prepare food, to exact specifications, for service as assigned; ensure food comes out simultaneously and is of high quality.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.