Snappy’s Tap House is looking to hire someone to start up and run our kitchen for the tap house. We hand craft hard cider and are looking for a creative individual to help us do the same for food service.
The location is at our newly opened Tap House at 415 Mill St. Coraopolis, PA 15108
Well-made cider and wine might be the fuel, but food is the engine for a great pub experience. We need someone who can work with our team to create the menu and develop an exciting location for craft beverage and food in Coraopolis. We want to find someone that will think outside the box with interesting but approachable food options but also recognize the value of consistent well-prepared menu options.
We’re looking for a self-starter that will take ownership of the kitchen for Snappy’s Tap House. These activities include:
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Grill sandwiches, slice meats, make sandwiches
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment and utensils
- Execute opening and closing procedures
- Set up workstations with required ingredients and equipment
- Check the quality and freshness of ingredients
- Monitor station inventory levels
- Accommodate guests’ special requests
Look forward to a staff that is excited to grow and develop a new business. Work together to solve problems and keep customer experience as the number one concern.