Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Manager, Future of Work - Organizational Change Management (OCM) | Businesses, Global and Strategic Services (BGS) (37423)
BGS - Organizational Change Management (OCM) Manager, Future of Work
If you are fascinated about how the future of work is changing, plan your next career move with Deloitte's Future of Work team.
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Work you'll do
The Manager will be part of a multi-disciplinary team developing the Future of Work transformation strategy for the Deloitte U.S. firm, considering changes in the work, the workforce and the workplace. The Manager will also assist Deloitte's businesses-Consulting, Advisory, Audit, and Tax-with structuring and executing their individual Future of Work organizational change management approaches.
The Manager will interact with senior leaders in the firm and will assist in various top priority projects with potential to significantly impact our organization.
Key activities include: stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy and development, and other areas of change management. You will be responsible for developing and managing an end-to-end change management program that will enable the Future of Work transformations.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of organizational change management and business transformation experience
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements
- Limited travel (while up to 25% of travel may be necessary for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks, strategic communications, training design, training delivery
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence