Revenue Management Cloud Services Senior Consultant (54855)
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice .
- Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations (Oracle R12) or Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) with Oracle Subscription Management Cloud Services (OSMC) and/or Revenue Management Cloud Services (RMCS).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Invoice modules.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Up to 50% travel required
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications