Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) Analyst ( R-00072659 )
The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as a Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) Analyst on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Provide Ports, Protocols, and Services (PPS), Firewall, and JSP DoD Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) Whitelist services for all JSP Information Systems
- Participate, contribute, and provide information as part of Step 0 of the Risk Management Framework process and data call information and provide assistance in kickoff meetings for PPS registries and whitelist entries to ensure compliance.
- Provide Executive Summary Reports on recommendations to include identified vulnerabilities and risk for all firewall, PPS Registry, and JSP DoD DMZ Whitelist request
- Report on any Cyber Task Orders (CTO) that require information relating to the DMZ Whitelist or PPS Registry.
- Create, maintain, and update all templates related to PPS Registry, Firewall, and Whitelist request.
- Maintain the JSP DoD DMZ Whitelist registries to ensure that POC information and entries are properly correlated with JSP Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) authorization packages and are evaluated as part of the authorization process (RMF).
- Report the status and risk of all systems on the JSP approved reporting tool.
- Validate that controls applicable to registering and maintain Ports and Protocols are properly implemented as part of the corresponding RMF package in eMASS.
- Perform technical reviews of new and existing PPSM and provide assessments for boundary protection improvements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher - program can support up to TS/SCI
- DoD 8570 IAT II or IAM I
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of prior experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Information Network and boundaries
- Demonstrated knowledge on requirements for processing internal and external PPSM requests to include Non-standard use for Authorizing Official (AO) and DoD PPSM approvals
- Demonstrate ability to conduct PPSM reviews and generate exception requests with appropriate risk assessment and recommended risk mitigations
- Demonstrate knowledge of DoD DMZ Whitelist registrations, Web Content Filtering and exception requirements
- Demonstrable skills in work ticket monitoring and prioritization
- Demonstrable skills in effective oral and written management, customer and team communication to include engagement
- Demonstrable skills In technical and workflow problem solving
- Demonstrable skills in exemplary customer service.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DoD DMZ Whitelist registrations and exception requirements