Account Services Representative (R451309)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
At Stryker Orthopaedics, our Customer Experience team lives our mission every day by ensuring our life-changing implants are delivered to customers for surgeries across the country. If you enjoy helping people, solving problems, building relationships, and have a passion making healthcare better – all while working at a company listed as #8 of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For – then this could be the last job posting you ever need to read.
Who We Want
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Confirming and entering usage of surgical implants to replenish inventory for your customers
- Coordinating with your sales team and customers to obtain purchase orders
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous, and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology
- Build relationships with internal and external customers to drive exceptional customer service
- Maintain constant focus on improving Open ARO's
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for product requests / usage, collaborate with Accounts Receivable on invoice disputes / discrepancies, take appropriate action required to resolve dispute.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Maintain customer pricing in systems of record, including entering contracts as required.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout Customer Service workflow
What You Need
- 2+ years of experience required
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additionally, you’ll need
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Passion for best-in-class customer service and ability to make customers promoters of our products and services
- Drive to dig into the details of customer issues to solve problems proactively
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.