One Team (office services) Supervisor (29370)
- Effectively managing day-to-day operations for hospitality services to ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, and service agreements
- Leading and developing your team to ensure proactive high-levels of customer service, responsiveness, accuracy, service quality, communication, and professionalism
- Adding value through the analyzation of department procedures, delivery of service, software, a/v equipment and other departmental related systems, to increase efficiencies, ensure performance and customer satisfaction. You will also assess results and recommend process improvements, where applicable
- Overseeing facilities management, services and support to ensure a well-maintained and professional facility. Including but not limited to: management of vendors/service contracts; regular and one-off repair and maintenance; space planning; administration of office security system and life safety program; cleaning management, customer requests related to facility (e.g. hot/cold, broken chair/office furniture, internal moves, light replacement) etc.
- Managing and fostering relationships with customers, team, vendors and other key stakeholders through effective communications, collaboration, and engagement with purpose to deliver a "best in class" experience
At Deloitte, the internal operations team (known as the "One Team") provides a full-range of hospitality and business services. We help our Deloitte professionals with daily office support needs, meeting and event planning and execution, and an array of other services related to office operations and facility management. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and skills to think proactively to provide a holistic customer-centric "experience" for our Deloitte professionals, clients, and guests.
- Minimum of 5 years of related hospitality or office support experience in a corporate, service-oriented or customer-centric environment leading a team
- Minimum of 3 years of related facilities management experience
- High school diploma
- Excellent quality-conscious customer service skills, decision-making, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Hospitality/corporate background with focus on meetings and events
- Event management experience
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.