Technical Services Supervisor (R460310)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Why customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need.
Who we want:
Under minimal supervision, the Technical Services Supervisor ensures that customers and sales representatives receive world class support by handling a variety of customer support functions. This role actively participates in the launch of new initiatives that drive an enhanced multi-channel customer experience and team productivity. As a Technical Services Supervisor, this individual would oversee and coordinate the activities of a team to meet service goals of cost, time, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
What you would do:
- Leads a team to deliver quality service and exceptional customer service to ensure regulatory expectations are met with all interactions.
- Will direct the success of assigned teams by managing people, equipment and workload/capacity to meet customer needs.
- Plans, organizes, and sets goals to best utilize personnel to achieve long and short-term goals.
- Recruits, coaches, develops, and engages top talent. Will direct and support team members in training and compliance to training, continued product knowledge growth, and all aspects of improved team productivity.
- Work daily with escalated customer complaints to solve for the immediate needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with Depot, Shipping and Procare teams to ensure the service order to shipment process is efficient and supports the customer’s needs.
- Collect and trend business critical data and work cohesively with the team to modify processes and/or procedures to improve business processes, business performance and the customer experience.
- Deliver on timely submission of required business reports.
- Analyze business data, identifying and detailing trends and variances.
What you would need:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience required.
- Intermediate understanding of customer service and leading teams in a call center or similar environment preferred.
- Experience with SAP, Genesys, Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite, Lean process improvement preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills via phone and email.
- Continually prioritize work and follow up with multiple departments, customers, and external teams.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve customer service-related escalations of a moderate to diverse scope using independent judgment.
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly.
- Strong multitasking ability to actively listen to customer requests, complete those requests at the same time, and potentially have other tasks that are being worked on simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally with customers, sales force, team leads, managers, and co-workers in both written and verbal communication.
What We Offer:
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com